July 2015 - Paris Panorama
Welcome to the July 2015 edition of our newsletter Paris Panorama!
Each month we feature an inspiring haiku poem by Anna Eklund-Cheong. You will also find information about what’s up in Paris, a photograph with a link to a review of our restaurant of the month (sign in to read the review), and an angel of the month by Rosemary Flannery.
Haiku of the Month
Our Restaurant of the Month
Photograph by Entrée to Black Paris
Our meal at Sens Uniques was, hands down, one of the best that we have ever experienced at a mid-priced restaurant. Follow this link and sign in to read our review: http://www.parisinsights.com/restaurants.php.
Angel of the Month
Photograph by Rosemary Flannery
Author of Angels of Paris - An Architectural Tour through the History of Paris
In the center of Paris stands the Théâtre du Châtelet, a grand neo-Renaissance theater, on whose roof a pair of charming lead cherubs support a lightening rod. The little girl on the left, swathed in a banner, wraps her arms around it delicately, while her young partner does his best to hold it in place. A dramatic mask at the base of the rod recalls the thespian arts.
Théâtre du Châtelet, 2 rue Edouard Colonne, 1st arrondissement (Métro: Châtelet)
To learn more about these and other angels of Paris, follow this link: Angels of Paris – An Architectural Tour Through the History of Paris.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2015
- December 2015 - Paris Panorama
- November 2015 - Paris Panorama
- October 2015 - Paris Panorama
- September 2015 - Paris Panorama
- August 2015 - Paris Panorama
- July 2015 - Paris Panorama
- June 2015 - Paris Panorama
- May 2015 - Paris Panorama
- April 2015 - Paris Panorama
- March 2015 - Paris Panorama
- February 2015 - Paris Panorama
- January 2015 - Paris Panorama