March 2014 - Paris Panorama
Welcome to our newsletter Paris Panorama!
Each month we feature a photograph by Eric Hian-Cheong and an inspiring haiku poem by Anna Eklund-Cheong. You will also find information about what’s up in Paris, a photograph with a link to a review of our restaurant of the month (sign in to read the review), and a fun fact about the City of Light.
Haiku of the Month
Our Restaurant of the Month
Located on a discrete side street not too far from Place Pablo Picasso in the 14th arrondissement, Sur le fil serves up modern French cuisine in two minimally-ornamented dining rooms. Follow this link and sign in to the landing page to read the review: http://www.parisinsights.com/restaurants.php.
Paris Fun Fact
This is a section of a 4th- or 5th-century column that was discovered near the south-east corner of Notre Dame Cathedral in 1981. It is likely that it is the remains of the Cathedral of Saint Stephen that stood in the spot from the 4th to the 12th century. It was dismantled in the 12th century to prepare the ground for the Notre Dame Cathedral. The column can be viewed in the Archaeological Crypt of the Parvis of Notre Dame.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2014
- December 2014 - Paris Panorama
- November 2014 - Paris Panorama
- October 2014 - Paris Panorama
- September 2014 - Paris Panorama
- August 2014 - Paris Panorama
- July 2014 - Paris Panorama
- June 2014 - Paris Panorama
- May 2014 - Paris Panorama
- April 2014 - Paris Panorama
- March 2014 - Paris Panorama
- February 2014 - Paris Panorama