February 2014 - Paris Panorama
Welcome to our new newsletter!
After thirteen years of writing about history, culture, and contemporary life in the City of Light, we ceased publication of the Paris Insights newsletter at the end of 2013.
We call our new newsletter Paris Panorama. Each month it will feature a photograph by Eric Hian-Cheong and an inspiring haiku poem by Anna Eklund-Cheong.
You will also find information about what’s up in Paris, a photograph with a link to a review of our restaurant of the month (sign in to read the review), and a fun fact about the City of Light.
And so, we begin. Bonne lecture!
Haiku of the Month
Photograph by Eric Hian-Cheong
Haiku by Anna Eklund-Cheong
Our Restaurant of the Month
Chic and exotic, Le Vraymonde is located in the Buddha Bar Hotel, a luxury hotel in the Madeleine quarter of the city. Follow this link and sign in to the landing page to read the review: http://www.parisinsights.com/restaurants.php
Paris Fun Fact
Legend has it that Nicolas Flamel (1330 – 1418) was an alchemist who sought to turn lead into gold. His house—the oldest in Paris—stands at 51, rue de Montmorency in the 3rd arrondissement (Metro: Rambuteau).
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2014
- December 2014 - Paris Panorama
- November 2014 - Paris Panorama
- October 2014 - Paris Panorama
- September 2014 - Paris Panorama
- August 2014 - Paris Panorama
- July 2014 - Paris Panorama
- June 2014 - Paris Panorama
- May 2014 - Paris Panorama
- April 2014 - Paris Panorama
- March 2014 - Paris Panorama
- February 2014 - Paris Panorama