May 2006 - Saint-Sulpice
Flanked by two towers that present no particular elegance, the grace and beauty of Saint-Sulpice are to be found within.
In this month's newsletter, we explore the church of Saint-Sulpice.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2006
- December 2006 - Christmas Beer, Christmas Cheer!
- November 2006 - Homage to Man Ray
- October 2006 - A Dog's Life, a Good Life
- September 2006 - An American Defender of an Historical Landmark in Paris
- August 2006 - Ghosts of Saint-Michel
- July 2006 - Three Ladies and a Flame
- June 2006 - Wining and Dining with Juan Sánchez
- May 2006 - Saint-Sulpice
- April 2006 - How the Carrousel Garden Got Its Name
- March 2006 - A Queen, Her Palace and Her Garden
- February 2006 - Place Vendôme - A Square Fit for a King
- January 2006 - Copying the Masters