December 2006 - Christmas Beer, Christmas Cheer!
On rue de l’Arbalète, a street that crosses rue Mouffetard near the bottom of Saint Genevieve hill, the boutique Bienvenue en Provence has provided a taste and touch of southern France in the heart of Paris for the past eighteen months. Last year we noticed bottles of Christmas beer, brewed in Provence by La Brasserie Artisanale du Sud, displayed in the shop window. This year we determined that we would conduct a tasting of this brewery’s beers – including their Christmas beer – for our annual survey of seasonal victuals. Download our December newsletter to read about the beers we sampled and how we rated them. Cheers!
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2006
- December 2006 - Christmas Beer, Christmas Cheer!
- November 2006 - Homage to Man Ray
- October 2006 - A Dog's Life, a Good Life
- September 2006 - An American Defender of an Historical Landmark in Paris
- August 2006 - Ghosts of Saint-Michel
- July 2006 - Three Ladies and a Flame
- June 2006 - Wining and Dining with Juan Sánchez
- May 2006 - Saint-Sulpice
- April 2006 - How the Carrousel Garden Got Its Name
- March 2006 - A Queen, Her Palace and Her Garden
- February 2006 - Place Vendôme - A Square Fit for a King
- January 2006 - Copying the Masters