March 2013 - The Man Who Paints Paris
When Jean-Charles Decoudun was a young man, he didn’t dream about becoming a painter. Today, his paintings are exhibited in an art gallery in Paris and some of his best clients are tourists. Read about how his passion for painting evolved in this month's Paris Insights.
Edward Carey and his family operate Café Ginger, a vegetarian restaurant near Place de la Bastille. Read about the fine fare that we enjoyed there in this month's Le Bon Goût.
Place de la Contrescarpe exudes the old-time charm that travelers seek when they come to the City of Light. Read about what Ernest Hemingway found there when he lived in the neighborhood in this month's Paris, Past and Present.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2013
- December 2013 - A Conversation with Régis Labourdette
- November 2013 - A Conversation with Ferdinand Ezembé
- October 2013 - The First Skyscraper in Paris
- September 2013 - The Votive Basilica of Saint Joan of Arc
- August 2013 - Pierre Charial - Noteur
- July 2013 - The Archaeological Crypt of the Square of Notre Dame Cathedral
- June 2013 - A Visit to Petit Mali – An African Neighborhood in Paris
- May 2013 - The Man Who Records Paris
- April 2013 - The Colonial Palace
- March 2013 - The Man Who Paints Paris
- February 2013 - Tasting Malagasy Chocolate from Five French Producers
- January 2013 - Sarah Rozenbaum Sells Vintage Apparel