November 2012 - Adieu Paris, We Hardly Knew Ye
To prepare this month's Paris Insights we met with four members of SOS Paris, an association founded in 1973 for the purpose of defending the city’s architectural heritage. Read why the beauty of the city that we love is rapidly fading and what can be done to prevent it.
We recently dined at a terrific restaurant restaurant called La Table de Botzaris and met the chef, Mehdi Corthier. Read our account in this month's Le Bon Goût.
Should the Tuileries Palace be rebuilt? We think so. We present a brief history of the palace and give reasons why it occupies a major place of importance in French history. Read our report in this month's Paris, Past and Present.
Chef Mehdi Corthier by www.DiscoverParis.net
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2012
- December 2012 - The Man Who Put Paris in a Bottle
- November 2012 - Adieu Paris, We Hardly Knew Ye
- October 2012 - A New Bed and Breakfast Opens near Paris
- September 2012 - Chocolat the Clown
- August 2012 - Biodynamic Wine - A Step Beyond
- July 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part II
- June 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part I
- May 2012 - An American in Paris - Jenna Thornton
- April 2012 - Stress and the City: The Best Spas in Paris
- March 2012 - Bruno Quenioux – A Champion of Independently-produced Wines
- February 2012 - Tasting Ganaches Made from Venezuelan Chocolate
- January 2012 - Will the Last True Parisian to Leave the City Please Turn Out the Lights?