October 2012 - A New Bed and Breakfast Opens near Paris
To prepare this month's Paris Insights we went to the charming town of Le Vésinet where we met an American couple, Jim and Kristie Worrel. They recently opened a bed and breakfast in a beautiful villa that they spent five years renovating.
While in Le Vésinet, we had lunch at a restaurant called Auberge des 3 Marches and later met the owner, Jérôme Luc. Read our review in this month's Le Bon Goût.
American music-hall and film star Josephine Baker lived in Le Vésinet during the 1930s, where she presided over the opening ceremony of the Tour de France. Read our report in Le Vésinet, Past and Present.
Kristie Worrel by www.DiscoverParis.net
Jérôme Luc by www.DiscoverParis.net
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2012
- December 2012 - The Man Who Put Paris in a Bottle
- November 2012 - Adieu Paris, We Hardly Knew Ye
- October 2012 - A New Bed and Breakfast Opens near Paris
- September 2012 - Chocolat the Clown
- August 2012 - Biodynamic Wine - A Step Beyond
- July 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part II
- June 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part I
- May 2012 - An American in Paris - Jenna Thornton
- April 2012 - Stress and the City: The Best Spas in Paris
- March 2012 - Bruno Quenioux – A Champion of Independently-produced Wines
- February 2012 - Tasting Ganaches Made from Venezuelan Chocolate
- January 2012 - Will the Last True Parisian to Leave the City Please Turn Out the Lights?