March 2012 - Bruno Quenioux – A Champion of Independently-produced Wines
In this month's Paris Insights, we present Bruno Quenioux, maverick wine merchant and consultant. A passionate apostle of independently produced wines, he has been relentless in his efforts to promote them.
To research this month's Le Bon Goût restaurant review, we dined at Ame & Esprit de Vin, a restaurant located in the 9th arrondissement of Paris. We think that travelers to Paris will enjoy coming to this establishment for an informal meal served by an attentive wait staff.
Baccarat, the renowned manufacturer of crystal stemware (as well as chandeliers, barware, and perfume bottles), recently launched a collection of handsome wine glasses designed by Bruno Quenioux. Read our report in Paris, Past and Present.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2012
- December 2012 - The Man Who Put Paris in a Bottle
- November 2012 - Adieu Paris, We Hardly Knew Ye
- October 2012 - A New Bed and Breakfast Opens near Paris
- September 2012 - Chocolat the Clown
- August 2012 - Biodynamic Wine - A Step Beyond
- July 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part II
- June 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part I
- May 2012 - An American in Paris - Jenna Thornton
- April 2012 - Stress and the City: The Best Spas in Paris
- March 2012 - Bruno Quenioux – A Champion of Independently-produced Wines
- February 2012 - Tasting Ganaches Made from Venezuelan Chocolate
- January 2012 - Will the Last True Parisian to Leave the City Please Turn Out the Lights?