April 2009 - Cinéma des Cinéastes
In 1994, a French company associating film authors, producers, and directors (Société civile des Auteurs, Réalisateurs, et Producteurs) joined in partnership with the National Center of Cinematography and the city of Paris to open the Cinéma des Cinéastes. The mission of this movie house is to provide a place where the film-loving public can attend discussions with filmmakers as well as view screenings of documentaries, retrospectives, shorts, previews, and other films. We interviewed director Elise Leroy to learn about the dynamic vision that she and her staff have for presenting films in all their diversity.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2009
- December 2009 - An American Artist in Paris—Joe Johnson
- November 2009 - Remembering the Sacrifice
- October 2009 - Art around Town
- September 2009 - Multicultural Dining in Montparnasse
- August 2009 - Le Pavillon de l'Aurore
- July 2009 - The American Revolution in Paris
- June 2009 - Dave Frishberg Sings "Another Song about Paris"
- May 2009 - A Chocolate Wonderland
- April 2009 - Cinéma des Cinéastes
- March 2009 - The Remarkable Church that Anatole de Baudot Built
- February 2009 - An American in Paris - David Burke
- January 2009 - Celebrating Obama at Dorothy's Gallery in Paris