July 2009 - The American Revolution in Paris
On July 4, the United States will celebrate Independence Day. But how many Americans know that two of our most prominent founding fathers spent considerable time in the City of Light? In this month's Paris Insights we present a guided itinerary that explores the connection between a number of historic sites in Paris and two of America's founding fathers, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2009
- December 2009 - An American Artist in Paris—Joe Johnson
- November 2009 - Remembering the Sacrifice
- October 2009 - Art around Town
- September 2009 - Multicultural Dining in Montparnasse
- August 2009 - Le Pavillon de l'Aurore
- July 2009 - The American Revolution in Paris
- June 2009 - Dave Frishberg Sings "Another Song about Paris"
- May 2009 - A Chocolate Wonderland
- April 2009 - Cinéma des Cinéastes
- March 2009 - The Remarkable Church that Anatole de Baudot Built
- February 2009 - An American in Paris - David Burke
- January 2009 - Celebrating Obama at Dorothy's Gallery in Paris