October 2009 - Art around Town
Art can be found in surprising places around Paris. In this month’s Paris Insights, Monique Y. Wells explores four works by Ossip Zadkine (1890-1967), a Russian immigrant who arrived in Paris in 1909, and who was one of the many artists, both foreign and local, who contributed to the artistic movement that became known as the Ecole de Paris.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2009
- December 2009 - An American Artist in Paris—Joe Johnson
- November 2009 - Remembering the Sacrifice
- October 2009 - Art around Town
- September 2009 - Multicultural Dining in Montparnasse
- August 2009 - Le Pavillon de l'Aurore
- July 2009 - The American Revolution in Paris
- June 2009 - Dave Frishberg Sings "Another Song about Paris"
- May 2009 - A Chocolate Wonderland
- April 2009 - Cinéma des Cinéastes
- March 2009 - The Remarkable Church that Anatole de Baudot Built
- February 2009 - An American in Paris - David Burke
- January 2009 - Celebrating Obama at Dorothy's Gallery in Paris