March 2009 - The Remarkable Church that Anatole de Baudot Built
During his lifetime, Anatole de Baudot gained a reputation as a distinguished professor of architecture. But he is best remembered for his monument to modernity, the Saint-Jean de Montmartre church. Baudot employed a new system of reinforced cement and brick to build this church, whose strength defied the expectations of city building inspectors. Read about this remarkable structure in this month's Paris Insights.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2009
- December 2009 - An American Artist in Paris—Joe Johnson
- November 2009 - Remembering the Sacrifice
- October 2009 - Art around Town
- September 2009 - Multicultural Dining in Montparnasse
- August 2009 - Le Pavillon de l'Aurore
- July 2009 - The American Revolution in Paris
- June 2009 - Dave Frishberg Sings "Another Song about Paris"
- May 2009 - A Chocolate Wonderland
- April 2009 - Cinéma des Cinéastes
- March 2009 - The Remarkable Church that Anatole de Baudot Built
- February 2009 - An American in Paris - David Burke
- January 2009 - Celebrating Obama at Dorothy's Gallery in Paris