February 2009 - An American in Paris - David Burke
David Burke first traveled to Paris in the late 1950s, when, as he put it, “you really had the feeling that you were in a foreign country.” Fifty years later he has penned a book entitled Writers in Paris: Literary Lives in the City of Light, a fascinating account of about seventy writers, most of whom lived in Paris and who wrote about the city. We recently had the occasion to meet with him and hear him talk about his experiences. Read our account in this month's Paris Insights.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2009
- December 2009 - An American Artist in Paris—Joe Johnson
- November 2009 - Remembering the Sacrifice
- October 2009 - Art around Town
- September 2009 - Multicultural Dining in Montparnasse
- August 2009 - Le Pavillon de l'Aurore
- July 2009 - The American Revolution in Paris
- June 2009 - Dave Frishberg Sings "Another Song about Paris"
- May 2009 - A Chocolate Wonderland
- April 2009 - Cinéma des Cinéastes
- March 2009 - The Remarkable Church that Anatole de Baudot Built
- February 2009 - An American in Paris - David Burke
- January 2009 - Celebrating Obama at Dorothy's Gallery in Paris