June 2008 - The Boating Life: On Board with Mort Rosenblum
This month we climb aboard American journalist Mort Rosenblum's "admiral’s gig" on the Seine to investigate life on the river. Rosenblum acquired this vessel over twenty years ago and has never looked back. Though he spends time on his olive farm in southern France as well as teaching abroad, he always returns to the Seine. He recently launched the quarterly review Dispatches, whose mission is to "...spark curiosity and provide factual bases to inspire discussion, protest, and change." Read our account in this month's issue of Paris Insights.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2008
- December 2008 - Celebrating Christmas at Galeries Lafayette
- November 2008 - The Muslim Cemetery of Bobigny
- October 2008 - La Folie de Chartres
- September 2008 - A Sunday River Cruise
- August 2008 - Is French Gastronomy in Need of a Savior?
- July 2008 - Paris and the Color of Ceramic
- June 2008 - The Boating Life: On Board with Mort Rosenblum
- May 2008 - The Fabulous History of the Procope Café
- April 2008 - Will Success Spoil Daniel Rose?
- March 2008 - The Crypt of Montmartre
- February 2008 - Fly to Paris, See Egypt
- January 2008 - Foie Gras – Traditional French Fare to Celebrate the New Year