January 2008 - Foie Gras – Traditional French Fare to Celebrate the New Year
Since the year 2003 we have been investigating and reporting on foods that the French traditionally serve around the holiday season. This year is no exception. In December we opened our kitchen in Paris to a fois gras tasting, inviting our guests to record their impressions of three different preparations of this delicacy. Read our account in this month’s Paris Insights and learn about our wine vendor’s suggestions for pairing wine with this fare.
Happy New Year and bonne lecture!
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2008
- December 2008 - Celebrating Christmas at Galeries Lafayette
- November 2008 - The Muslim Cemetery of Bobigny
- October 2008 - La Folie de Chartres
- September 2008 - A Sunday River Cruise
- August 2008 - Is French Gastronomy in Need of a Savior?
- July 2008 - Paris and the Color of Ceramic
- June 2008 - The Boating Life: On Board with Mort Rosenblum
- May 2008 - The Fabulous History of the Procope Café
- April 2008 - Will Success Spoil Daniel Rose?
- March 2008 - The Crypt of Montmartre
- February 2008 - Fly to Paris, See Egypt
- January 2008 - Foie Gras – Traditional French Fare to Celebrate the New Year