February 2008 - Fly to Paris, See Egypt
The French have long displayed a strong interest in Egyptian culture, and Paris has been a showplace for its architecture and works of art since the 16th century. In this month’s Paris Insights we take a look at the numerous obelisks, pyramids, temples, and statues that one can find in the City of Light.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2008
- December 2008 - Celebrating Christmas at Galeries Lafayette
- November 2008 - The Muslim Cemetery of Bobigny
- October 2008 - La Folie de Chartres
- September 2008 - A Sunday River Cruise
- August 2008 - Is French Gastronomy in Need of a Savior?
- July 2008 - Paris and the Color of Ceramic
- June 2008 - The Boating Life: On Board with Mort Rosenblum
- May 2008 - The Fabulous History of the Procope Café
- April 2008 - Will Success Spoil Daniel Rose?
- March 2008 - The Crypt of Montmartre
- February 2008 - Fly to Paris, See Egypt
- January 2008 - Foie Gras – Traditional French Fare to Celebrate the New Year