June 2021 - Cuisine Noir Magazine Publishes Article about Black Travel during the Pandemic
Françoise Treuttel-Garcias (center) giving private tour at the Louvre
Image by Discover Paris!
Black Images in the Collections of the Louvre
Françoise Treuttel-Garcias, tour guide for Entrée to Black Paris tours at the Louvre, gave a lecture to members of the American Friends of the Louvre on "Black Images in the Collections of the Louvre," on Thursday, June 10. She explored the themes of saintliness, exoticism, sensuousness, and black life in the 17th and 18th centuries.
For information about how to support the American Friends of the Louvre, contact Constance Barut at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cuisine Noir Magazine Publishes Article on the State of Black Travel
Cuisine Noir Magazine has published an article on the state of black travel during the pandemic. Our own Monique Y. Wells is featured! Click here to learn more: https://www.cuisinenoirmag.com/state-of-black-travel-during-covid-part-1/.
Espresso Talk Today
So pleased that Monique Y. Wells is featured on Espresso Talk Today, a podcast co-produced by Robin Lofton.
Articles for 2021
- December 2021 - Live and Online Events that Celebrated Black Paris
- November 2021 - Monique Interviewed by France 24
- August 2021 - Cuisine Noir Magazine Publishes Extensive Article about Monique Y. Wells
- July 2021 - Entrée to Black Paris Participates in Summer Festival
- June 2021 - Cuisine Noir Magazine Publishes Article about Black Travel during the Pandemic
- May 2021 - Inspirelle Article about the Virtual Black Paris Experience
- April 2021 - Interview on JPRG Radio
- March 2021 - Success
- February 2021 - Black History Month 2021
- January 2021 - Virtual Ladies' Trip to Paris - A Big Success!