July 2004 - River Renaissance
Mention the word “river” in relation to Paris, and people inevitably think of the Seine. Few know about the Bièvre, another river that played an important role in the history of the city. A project is underway to uncover several kilometers of this river. A coalition of 35 associations, committees, school organizations and syndicates are working together to make this happen. And as part of the campaign to raise awareness of their efforts, coalition members are sponsoring annual cultural events. One of the most interesting of these members is Lezarts de la Bièvre, an association that promotes contemporary artists whose studios are located in the vicinity of the river.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2004
- December 2004 - Wine Paring for your Christmas Feast
- November 2004 - A Chat with Jake Lamar
- October 2004 - Festival America
- September 2004 - Americans in Paris - Sylvia Beach
- August 2004 - Summer Strawberries
- July 2004 - River Renaissance
- June 2004 - Americans in Paris - Montparnasse before WWI
- May 2004 - Suger's Treasures
- April 2004 - Exploring the New Drugstore
- March 2004 - David, Neoclassism, and Rococo at the Louvre
- February 2004 - From the Antilles to the Eiffel Tower
- January 2004 - Paris - A Culinary Delight!