May 2013 - Arcadia University Study-abroad Students Retrace the Steps of Langston Hughes
A group of students from Arcadia University and their professors recently took our “Retracing the Steps of Langston Hughes” walk as part of the curriculum for their “Americans in Paris” literature course. The two-hour tour explores an area in the 9th arrondissementof Paris where Harlem Renaissance writer Langston Hughes lived and worked for about six months in 1924.
Articles for 2013
- December 2013 - We have new e-books in the works!
- July 2013 - Two Travel Professionals Successfully Complete the Paris - An Afro-centric Perspective Training Course
- June 2013 - Entrée to Black Paris Nominated for the 1st Annual Tannie Awards; Wins in the Category Webzines, Blogs, and IT
- May 2013 - Arcadia University Study-abroad Students Retrace the Steps of Langston Hughes
- April 2013 - Entrée to Black Paris and The Travel Institute Partner on Paris Black Heritage Continuing Education Course
- March 2013 - Successful Debut of “Southern Passion Lounge in Paris” Radio Show
- February 2013 - New Release: For Your Dining Pleasure – An Introductory Guide to Dining in Paris
- January 2013 - Special Offer for Entrée to Black Paris Tours