October 2003 - Tea Time in Paris (Part 1)
In Paris, where cafés and coffee abound, where can a confirmed tea drinker find a good cup of tea? At one of several salons de thé that are not as uncommon as one might think.
In this month's newsletter, we present a connoisseur's guide to tea tasting in the City of Light.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2003
- December 2003 - Make your own Bûche de Noël
- November 2003 - Tea Time in Paris (Part 2)
- October 2003 - Tea Time in Paris (Part 1)
- September 2003 - Le Centaure
- August 2003 - Venus, Unveiled
- July 2003 - Christian Churches in Paris
- June 2003 - A Taste of Honey
- May 2003 - Hemingway's Paris
- April 2003 - The Old Tool Fair at Bievres
- March 2003 - Nairn's Paris
- February 2003 - The End of an Era
- January 2003 - Lionel Poilâne (1945-2002) Master Baker