October 2016 - Monique Y. Wells at the Knoxville Museum of Art
Our own Monique Y. Wells recently returned from Knoxville, Tennessee where she gave a presentation about American artist Beauford Delaney's life in Paris.
The Color Line
From Tuesday, October 4, 2016 through Sunday, January 15, 2017, Entrée to Black Paris will offer private, guided tours of "The Color Line," an exhibition at the Quai Branly Museum.
We invite individuals traveling to Pars with friends or family and organizers of groups of up to fifteen persons to contact us for information on price and availability of our guide. In your message, please indicate the number of persons in your party, your date of arrival in Paris, and your date of departure.
Articles for 2016
- November 2016 - Monique Y. Wells named to the Black Women in Europe Power List
- October 2016 - Monique Y. Wells at the Knoxville Museum of Art
- September 2016 - Our Article "A Promenade in the Latin Quarter"
- August 2016 - Monique Y. Wells at Paris Lit Up
- June 2016 - Just Released - Our Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition
- February 2016 - The Beauford Delaney Exhibition in Paris