August 2016 - Monique Y. Wells at Paris Lit Up
Monique Y. Wells
Photograph by Sojourner Ahébée
Our own Monique Y. Wells recently gave a presentation at Paris Lit Up about the Beauford Delaney exhibition that she organized. Click here to view the video! https://www.youtube.com/embed/h6pWlm7a-BA.
Photograph by Tom Reeves
Paris Insights restaurant reviews for the month of August are being written by Sojourner Ahébée, a 2016 BOSP Continuation International Fellow for the Haas Center for Public Service at Stanford University. She is currently serving as the Paris intern for the Wells International Foundation.
Our book Dining Out in Paris is listed in the July 25, 2016 edition of Publishers Weekly!
We're now affiliated with the Paris Tourist Office!
Our book Dining out in Paris is featured in Wicked Good Travel tips!
Click here to read the article: http://www.wickedgoodtraveltips.com/2016/08/dining-out-in-paris-an-essential-guide-for-travelers-to-paris/.
Dining Out in Paris is featured in Travel with a Challenge Web magazine!
Click here to read the article: http://
Articles for 2016
- November 2016 - Monique Y. Wells named to the Black Women in Europe Power List
- October 2016 - Monique Y. Wells at the Knoxville Museum of Art
- September 2016 - Our Article "A Promenade in the Latin Quarter"
- August 2016 - Monique Y. Wells at Paris Lit Up
- June 2016 - Just Released - Our Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition
- February 2016 - The Beauford Delaney Exhibition in Paris