Greetings Bloggers and Tweeps,
On March 12, 2013 we will hold a drawing for a free scale-model statue in molded chocolate at the Big Bang Boom Bloggers' Meet-up and Tweeps' Tweet-up. One lucky attendee will win a chocolate model of a statue by a famous French sculptor.
Here's how to win:
- Study the photograph of the fesses of the statue on the left side of this page.
- Write the name of the statue, correctly spelled in French or in English, on your business card.
- Drop the business card in the box that will be available at the meet-up/tweet-up.
- One card will be chosen at random.
- If your card is drawn and the name of the statue on the card is correct, you win!
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- You must write the name of the statue legibly on your business card.
- If you don't know the name of the statue, then guess. That's right...guess the fesses!
- You must be present at the time of the drawing to win.
- If a card is drawn with the incorrect name, another card will be drawn until a card bearing the correct name is drawn.
- If no cards have the correct name, the last card drawn will win the statue.
Why are we holding this drawing?
- To promote our Guess the Fesses Mystery Board on Pinterest. After you view our board, you will never think about Paris in the same way again!
Good luck and have fun!